Austin Realty Behind the Scenes with Ryan Rodenbeck Show Notes "Reporter Secrets: Interview with Jan Buchholz, Austin Business Journal"
Interested in Seeing More Segments Like This?
If you are anyone you know are interested in the topics we cover, put your email address in below and we'll send you a monthly collection of our videos.
We respect your inbox. We only send interesting and relevant emails.
Interview with Former Austin Business Journal, Jan Buchholz
Watch the show here!
Interested in learning about the in's and out's of journalism? We’re going to tackle this and more on today’s broadcast.
Today we’re going to be interviewing Jan Buchholz, formerly from the Austin Business Journal.
What we are going to be asking:
What's your most interesting story covered and why?
2. You've been a real estate reporter for decades, what kind of real estate articles did you cover?
3. You've seen some major players. What's been your number 1 takeaway for success?
4. How can the average Austin agent, broker, builder become the dominant force in this marketplace?
5. What do you learn from 10 years of Austin Real Estate News Reporting?
6. What is the best advice you can give to someone who wants to enter the real estate industry?
The article that we mention can be found here.
Her newest series can be found here: http://www.austinrealestatenews.org