1006 Alegria Rd
1006 Alegria Rd. Austin, TX 78757
$584,000 - Available March 2nd
3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms - 1825 sq ft
Are you thinking of selling your home soon? Contact us and we'll draft a personalized strategy for your property and send you a detailed comparative market analysis quickly and for free!
Top 4 Reasons We Love this Home
- Location! - This home is perfectly situated in the desirable Brentwood neighborhood. Alegria Rd does not go through to N. Lamar so there is no through traffic- making it an ideal home for a family with small children who want to get out and playing with neighborhood kiddos! It's also walking distance to many N. Lamar bars and restaurants such as Threadgill's, Michi Ramen, and Stiles Switch.
- Great Schools - This growing community is attracting great families that want to send their children to these top schools, namely Brentwood elementary.
- Home Upgrades - This home has been completely renovated yet still keeps its mid-century modern style. It has all the creature comforts of today like quartz countertops, open concept living area, easy to clean tile and hardwood floors plus new, soft close cabinets. It's all been done and no detail has been left untouched.
- Energy Efficient - All of the plumbing and most electrical is brand new! That means no cast-iron drain lines, toilets are low flush and shower/bath fixtures have the Water Sense designation which meets EPA criteria. All windows are low-E and double paned. All lighting in the house is LED (say good bye to changing lightbulbs!) except for two decorative fixtures. The attic also has blown in insulation.
- 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms
- Good sized lot with private backyard
- Brand new windows and exterior doors
- Stainless steel appliances
- Open concept design
- Easy maintenance metal roof
- Panoramic slider back door, opens directly onto rounded deck
- Refinished, original hardwoods
- Updated kitchen and bathrooms
- Quartz countertops
- Much, much, more!