2807 Oakhaven Dr. Austin, TX 78704
$739,000 - Sold!
3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms - 1846 sq ft/appraisal
Are you thinking of selling your home soon? Contact us and we'll draft a personalized strategy for your property and send you a detailed comparative market analysis quickly and for free!
Top 5 Reasons We Love this Home
- Location! - This home is perfectly situated between all of entertainment and dining options of South Lamar and the natural beauty of the Barton Creek greenbelt & Zilker Park in Barton Hills Neighborhood. Hope on your bike and you can be at the park in 5 minutes.
- Great schools - This growing community is attracting more great families that want to send their children to Barton Hills schools, namely Barton Hills elementary.
- Home upgrades - Let's start with the kitchen. Austin-based home improvement company Treehouse was used to design this kitchen renovation featuring new cabinets, open feature shelving, beautiful green glass backsplash, quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. The bathrooms are upgraded with new plumbing, tile, and quartz countertops.
- Additional office outbuilding - In May 2016 the owners were selected to be on a show called "He Shed She Shed" on the FYI Network. They had a team of designers build them a wonderful office space with a large attached deck and lounge area. The office interior is finished out with beautiful reclaimed wood and a built-in desk.
- Great neighbors - Get ready to have fun with your neighbors. We are partial to this neighborhood because this is where we live, but we can honestly say that there are no shortage of fun people to spend time with.
- 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms
- 2-car attached garage
- Quarter acre lot
- Hardwood flooring
- Stainless steel appliances
- Open concept design
- 2 outdoor areas for entertaining
- Gorgeous office/studio
- Updated kitchen and bathrooms
- Quartz countertops
- Much, much, more!
Floor plan with Measurements